1) Change your password often.
2) Use strong passwords. Use a strong mix of characters (uppercase, lowercase, number and special characters). Use at least a 8 characters long or more password.
3) Use a different password for each of your accounts. If you use the same password , in case of data breach in one of your account, you become much more vulnerable to multiple data theft.
4) Don't open an attachment unless you know who it is from and you are expecting it
5) Don't click the "Unsubscribe" link in a spam email. It would only let the spammer know your address is legitimate, which could lead to you receiving more spam.
6) Instead of clicking on links, open a new browser and manually type in the address.
7) Be sure to log off
8) Be conscientious of what you plug in to your computer. Malware can be spread through infected flash drives, external hard drives, and even smartphones.
9) Don't send personal information in an email message.
10) Learn how to recognize phishing:
. Messages that contain threats
. Requests for personal information such as passwords or Social Security numbers
. Words like "Urgent" . false sense of urgency
. Forged email addresses
. Poor writing or bad grammar
11) Back Up Your Information Regularly :One of the greatest email security tips a user can receive is to frequently back up their data.Ransomware attacks are becoming more and more popular. These attacks start by scanning through the user's computer encoding files . When encryption is complete, the user is notified that their files are being held for ransom and the user must pay a fee to get the key.
12) Sensitive browsing, such as banking or shopping, should only be done on a device that belongs to you, on a network that you trust. Whether it's a friend's phone, a public computer, or a cafe's free WiFi.your data could be copied or stolen.
13) Obtain comprehensive security software.
14) Move your mouse over links before you click on them to see if the URL that appears looks legitimate
15) Don't give your email address or personal information to web sites you don't trust or web site that that do not use "https" protocol . You must see a padlock symbol in your browser.
ExMarketPlace is a highly dynamic agency, with an active presence in many countries. With the new office in Dubai, we are a true international network for the global marketplace. Our team of marketing experts build tailored digital media solutions in over 25 different operations categories, drawing on their experience, expertise and proven success in this field.
ExMarketPlace develops online media campaigns through a number of digital media solutions. By employing highly targeted leads to specific markets and niches, we are able to offer an online media campaign to bring the client maximum ROI.
ExMarketPlace is at the forefront of media technology and we provide an excellent and unique interface with a network of highly specific and researched sites that deliver immediate results and impact for the client.
ExMarketPlace is a dynamic forward thinking company that works with the most enthusiastic professionals in the business. We are constantly searching for talented individuals who share the philosophy of our company.